Dec 17, 2020 Autogas Answers for North Texas School Districts
The Propane Education & Research Council (PERC) has partnered with the U.S. Department of Energy Clean Cities Coalitions are hosting a series of Autogas Answers virtual events in December for fleets.
Join the DFW Clean Cities Coalition, PERC, Propane Council of Texas, school districts, clean air advocates, and propane industry experts for this free,
a 90-minute webinar on December 17, 2020, from 10:00 Am – 11:30 AM to get Autogas Answers on:
- Texas Incentives & Grants for School Buses
- Propane vs. Diesel School Buses
- Propane vs. Electric Buses: Emissions Data
- Path to Zero Emissions
- Low NOx Propane School Bus Offerings
- Hear from Prosper ISD on Their School Bus Success Story
- Propane Autogas Refueling Infrastructure
- Propane Mowers
The deadline for a first-come, first-serve grant from the TCEQ is coming up in February. School districts can apply now and have up to 18 months to make their school bus purchases. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Also, hear about upcoming and regional grants.
Download & share flyer https://fuelingtexas.com/wp-content/uploads/Autogas-Answer-Agenda-Flyer-D_FW.pdf