7/31/18 – 08/02/18 Propane Autogas Technician Training ~ Irving, TX
The Propane Education & Research Council (PERC) in conjunction with the National Alternative Fuels Consortium of West Virginia University and DFW Clean Cities will be holding
FREE Texas Propane Autogas Technician Training at Universal Technical Institute in Irving, TX on July 31, 2018 at 8:30 AM through August 2, 2018 at 5:00 PM.
Who should attend?
• Professional automotive technicians
• Those just starting out in the propane autogas field
Taught by certified NAFTC instructors, this three-day course will enable attendees to:
- Describe the properties and characteristics of propane autogas.
- Identify the different types of propane autogas vehicles and the different systems powering them.
- Identify the various components of the propane autogas system.
- Diagnose and repair propane autogas-fueled vehicles.
- Overcome the unique challenges of retrofitting vehicles with propane autogas equipment.
- Describe the technical aspects of propane autogas systems.
- Identify and follow shop safety procedures associated with propane autogas.
Propane autogas and other alternative fuels
Original equipment manufacturers and converted vehicles
Fuel system components
Electric control systems
Ignition requirements and controls
Combustion and engine design
System operation for two types of fuel injection systems
Theory of operation for liquid and vapor injection conversion
How to perform post-installation software settings
To register, please click here.
Questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.